References (please list at least two people that you know at Campus Life)
References (please list 2 references from outside of Campus Life, not including your church pastor or any family members)
If you prefer, you may refuse to answer the following questions, or you may discuss your answers in confidence with Jim or Denise rather than answering on this form. Answering yes or leaving the questions unanswered will not automatically disqualify an applicant for youth work.
Note: A background check is required for anyone 18 years old or older.
Campus Life of Sheboygan County Doctrinal Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return to power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.